Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Commute? What Commute?

As has been thoroughly detailed in this space, my wife and I walk to work every day. Unfortunately, once a year, I have to go to the "home" office in Herndon, VA (out by Dulles Airport). Having no car, I am typically limited to public tranportation but fortunately, this time I am borrowing Stephanie's (you're welcome) car for the trip. I expect the drive to take approximately an hour which, compared to the two hours it would take via public transit, is managable. I can't imagine what people that live in Front Royal do when their commute is 2 hours each way!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I need the group's support and prayers as I let the ONE THING ON THIS ENTIRE EARTH THAT I ACTUALLY OWN (my car, and I've only owned it for about 6 days now...) into the hands of Nick. I should also note that Nick has agreed to buy me many-a-drink for being such a generous friend.