Friday, February 23, 2007

Weather Alert

I'm sitting at my desk and the Weather Alert email from DC.gov pops up in my inbox ruining my dreams of a sunny weekend. Must they spoil a perfectly good Friday afternoon by alerting people of freezing rain for Sunday?? Though i suppose by posting this, I could be spoiling your Friday afternoon as well. So sorry!

Winter storm watch for the Metropolitan Area for late Saturday night to late Sunday night. Saturday night; Chance of freezing rain, snow and sleet after midnight. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Sunday; Freezing rain and sleet likely in the morning and then rain in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

1 comment:

Mrs.McFadz said...

I had the exact same thought! I was like, "why do I have to care about this now - it's two days away and everything will have changed by that point." They never get these predictions right - on Monday they were pretty sure we'd have 50's all weekend - yeah right!

The wind needs to take a chill pill though, it kept me up all last night!