Thursday, February 15, 2007

Coordinating happy hour.

For some reason, I tend to be the one who coordinates happy hour. I'm sure my unwillingness to go somewhere I don't want to contributes to my typically being HHHIC (Head Happy Hour-er In Charge) but I like to think that it's my passion and drive. Making plans for next week's happy hour before this week's happy hour ends can't hurt.

I have been wanting to go to Ozio for a few weeks now but it has never seemed to work out. Last week, after the happy hour fairy again failed to deliver my wish, I proclaimed that I was going to Ozio for happy hour if I had to go by myself. We are going to Ozio but events have transpired this week leading to quite a happy hour schedule.

As it stands now, I am heading to Ozio after work (about 5-ish) only to leave to meet former co-workers, and Kristin, at Capitol City on 11th and H street at 6. The co-workers are not a late night crowd so I expect that party to wind down no later than 8 (probably earlier) at which point, Kristin and I will head for the Front Page. Thank god for the 42 bus (up and down connecticut avenue to H street).

No comments: