Monday, February 12, 2007

Come on snow day!!

It sounds like Tuesday or Wednesday may be our best hope for a snow day. I can't even remember the last time I stayed home for work because of the snow so I am crossing my fingers! I could use a day off to play in the snow. Who's up for finding a hill to sled down? Two high school girls were so desperate for a snow day in Ohio that they got arrested for posting a snow day on the school's website. I'm not that desperate but I would be grateful for anyone who can make a snow day happen!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

There's lot of great stuff on ABC News's website!

"An exotic animal with a long snout, bear-like claws and a tail like a raccoon scared the heck out of some narcotics investigators searching a home for drugs."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2868934